Friday, July 18, 2014

An Exercise in Stupidity

Inspired by the South Park version of the show titled "Whale Whores," the wife and I have been working our way through the Whale Wars series on Netflix. Imagine my surprise when I noticed what this granola munching asshat was sporting on his shoulder:


Lead by Michael Moore's inbred big little cousin, Paul Watson, this merry band of inept vegan jackasses roam the Southern Ocean assaulting Japanese whalers (poorly), and, oh yeah, igniting my rage with their crappy shoulder patches.


In this case we have most of the fundamentals intact... There's a P wave, a narrowish QRS complex, I'll even forgive the long QT, but would somebody please explain to me what the capital F-wave an EKG has to do with saving whales? Has anyone ever even measured a whale's heart rhythm? How do you make the electrodes stick?

No comments:

Post a Comment