Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Public Service

In previous posts I have mentioned that I review EKGs in advertisements for correct appearance as a free service to the public. But there is another public service I offer:

Clearly this thing needs to die.

My wife and I will make your obnoxious electronic childrens toys disappear free of charge. We have actually become quite good at it. The above example is an ultra creepy snowman in a top hat, who cackles like Chucky for about 15 seconds before screaming "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!" We decided that this toy would be more tolerable in high Earth orbit rather than in our living room. 

Launch failed.

As you can see, the snowman detonated on the launch pad and failed to achieve a stable orbit. Though his dismembered corpse looked very happy with the result. 



No comments:

Post a Comment