Thursday, August 27, 2015

More Bad EKG Tattoos

My first post on bad EKG tattoos received an overwhelming number of page views for this blog. So now I present to you another round of crappy EKG tattoos, with commentary.


If you're going to carry my heart like that can you please at least take some digoxin and maybe some coumadin?


This malignant ventricular death rhythm would be a really neat one to get for like an anniversary or a special occasion so everyone around you can know that you are both matching idiots. Forever. 


T is clearly not a note on this musical scale.


What message are you trying to send to your 7000 twitter friends (you have that many so you can "stay in touch") with a tattoo of a sinus pause so long as to create an atrial escape rhythm?

Guy: Hey man will you give me this awesome EKG tattoo that I drew a picture of?
Tattoo Artist: Sure bro. Oh man that looks so freekin radical but I don't feel so good ::BAAAAAAARRRRFFF::
Guy: Dude you just puked all over my tattoo sketch! Did you eat an ankh? Oh well just tattoo it on my arm the way it looks now.
 Tattoo Artist: Do you have any ludes?

This girl wants you to know that she loves you, but not potassium.

That's all for today! Before you get one of these terrible things indelibly etched into your skin forever until you die (most likely of shame), please please please email me at drew[dot]rinella[at]gmail.com so I can a. talk you out of it, or b. give you some pointers on how to make your tattoo look like something your parents will be less likely to disown you over.



Click here to read about good EKG tattoos!

Learn more about proper heart rhythms with the best book ever written on the subject

   

4 comments:

  1. My friend took me here because I posted that I saw one that said "life goes on", but it was in V Fib. I was going to ask her if it was meant to be on purpose or ironic, but I didn't want to be a douche. Hopefully she's a survivor and her tattoo artist didn't just absolutely suck.

    ReplyDelete