Thursday, August 27, 2015

Your Tattoo Sucks

This just made my day. Another blog pointing out a shitty EKG tattoo.



“'It’s the jagged heart that I put before my name on letters & such, leading into a heartbeat. Because I’m alive. And here’s a constant reminder of it. If I weren’t, that’d be a straight line. Let’s go, Life!'
"Ironically, that’s the heart rhythm of a dead person. Kids, do some research before you get a tattoo."
F yeah!!!


For more EKG tattoo ridiculousness, take your blood pressure medication and then check out this primer on how and where to get that awesome new heart beat tattoo you've always wanted!

http://shakeitup.hubpages.com/hub/heartbeatekgtattoolinedesigngalleryphotos

Learn more about proper heart rhythms with the best book ever written on the subject

   

No comments:

Post a Comment